It’s the season of gratitude. With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, you know that it’s time to be thankful for all of the good things in your life.
Family and friends are probably at the top of your list – and, of course, your dog!
There are so many excellent reasons to be thankful for your dog, but here are some of the BEST ones!
- They Make You Laugh – They sure can be goofy at times! Between the zoomies, their silly grins, and some of the cutest little barks, you can’t help but laugh sometimes at their antics.
- They Are the Best Walking Buddy – Want to go for a walk, but nobody in your house wants to go? Not so fast! Grab your dog! They’re always ready for a walk!
- They Give You Purpose – Even on those rough days, when you may feel a little blue, having a dog gives you purpose. They need you, and you need them – so get up and fill their food bill and get them some fresh water – and be grateful for having them.
- They Give you Unconditional Love – There’s nothing better than coming home after a long day and seeing how happy your dog is to see you. That unconditional love is like no other!
- They Are a Built-In Friend – Can’t get a hold of any of your friends? No worries! Grab your built-in BFF – your dog! They’ll happily go to the park with you or grab some ice cream (as long as you’re sharing) – and you won’t have to worry if they’re busy or available. When you have time – they have time!
- They Relieve Your Stress – Studies have shown that petting your dog in times of stress can make it better! You’ve just got to love a canine stress-reliever!
- They Are Fantastic Listeners – If you want someone to listen to you without interrupting – look no further than your dog! While they may not be able to offer good advice, they are fantastic listeners – and that may be all you need to figure things out.
- They Don’t Judge – Did you spend all day in your comfy clothes with your hair unwashed eating chips? Guess what? Your dog won’t judge! (Although they might take a chip or two!)
Dogs definitely are man’s best friends – and they provide us with so many reasons to be thankful for them! So, give them an extra few minutes of belly rubs today to let them know you’re grateful.
Find similar articlesGratitude
5 Ways to Keep Your Pet Healthy and Happy
Our pets are part of the family and we want to give the best life possible. Sure, we could go pick up whatever pet food or snack is out there and m...
The Best New Tech for Man’s Best Friend
What? Are we really talking about technology for our dogs? Yes, yes, we are! You might be laughing a little and thinking, “What could my dog possib...