The Large Lucidium Dog Pen is an over sized, indoor enclosure, with five color choices, two heights, and a drop-down bar at the door for walk-in access, and clear panels so pets are not behind bars.
All Lucidium pens are intended for small and medium breed dogs, puppies, and other small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, kittens, and ferrets. They are not designed for large dog breeds.
Leaving a dog home alone, encaged, is a stressful and unpleasant necessity for many dog owners. Often this circumstance leads to guilt for the owner, and potentially distress for the dog. The Lucidium Dog Pen offers an alternative.
- The enclosure is much larger than a typical crate, and has 360 degree views.
- The pleasing aesthetic will lead to more favorable placement in the heart of the home, perhaps by a sliding glass door, so dogs have an interesting and unobstructed view, while they enjoy the space to move around and stretch out.
- The design is modular, which offers the option to change the size (with an Expansion Kit), or the shape (with a Bump-Out Kit) to accommodate additional dogs, or changes in residence. (For 36″ height kits please contact us.)
- Five color options (blue, green, pink, gunmetal and silver) provide owners with further customization to match their home décor, and/or their animals gender.
- The generous space inside the pen may need to be cleaned, or arranged at times. The walk-through door provides easy access, which is especially beneficial for older pet owners, or pet owners with health challenges.
- After-sale services include a 30-day return period, and a 90-day limited-warranty on parts and workmanship.
The pens are comprised of:
- A scratch resistant aluminum frame in your choice of five colors
- Clear acrylic wall panels
- Injection molded plastic connectors
- Custom designed modern hardware
- Width: 48″
- Length: 72″
- Height: 27″ or 36″
I just wanted to profusely thank you for your product!! My dog, Dallas has idiopathic epilepsy and had 2 dental injuries while using a standard metal crate. Your product, which we searched far and wide for, has allowed us to monitor him during the day with a video feed (with the clear walls) and allowed him to seize freely with lots of space and in a safe place, the smooth walls being a key component. He also has lots of room to wander around in there after his seizure event while he is recovering, further preventing injury/falls that might occur in a wide open space/house. So, truly – THANK YOU! He is like my kid and your product has helped us all so much!
It’s very spacious and easy to install!
I ordered this Wednesday morning and it shipped that day and arrived Thursday.
Good looking and functionality is the best.
To be perfect I wish there was a separate base for the floor perfection. I have hard wood floors and I must protect them.
Absolutely fantastic product so beautiful in my home.The customer service is exceptional. I was missing a couple parts but it was rectified immediately with sincere apologies and a gift ,I guess for the trouble. Great company great product and great service,you won’t be disappointed
The Lucidium Dog Pen is designed for small to medium sized dogs. Ultimately, it is up to the pet owner to decide if this enclosure is appropriate for their pet. Some active medium dogs may be able to jump out of the pen. Some older or shorter large dogs may do well in this pen. If you are unsure, please consult with your veterinarian.
Please watch the video below to understand the pen assembly process. While this video specifically shows assembly of a 27″ tall, medium size pen, the process is similar for all models.
Introducing Your Dog to the New Pen
Once you have your pen assembled, bring your dog to the walls and tap on them with your fingers to introduce your dog to the concept of “clear” walls. Some dogs may bump into the walls at first, however most adjust quickly. If needed, place a strip of masking tape on the outside of the wall panels, at your dog’s eye level, for several days.
Cleaning Your New Dog Pen
The acrylic walls of the pen should be cleaned with non-ammonia glass cleaner or a solution of diluted vinegar and water (4 parts water to 1 part vinegar) and a soft cloth. Mild soap and water can also be used. Do not use ammonia based glass cleaners or any abrasive cleaners. Other parts of the pen may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Periodically check fasteners to be sure they are snug. Check door hardware to be sure fasteners are secure. Do not over tighten any hardware.
The pen can be partially or completely disassembled (except the door frame, which is permanently assembled) if it needs to be stored or moved. Simply reverse the steps used to assemble it. To move the assembled pen, close and latch the door and secure the swing arm with the two sliding sleeves.
We offer FREE ground shipping on all orders within the contiguous U.S.
Please contact us about shipping to other destinations. Pens typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales